|"When I was ready to revamp a tangle of overgrown shrubbery I looked long and hard for an innovative designer. It was my good luck that I found Vanessa. She proved to be an absolute joy to work with. She was attentive to our vision (and budget) and innovative with solutions when our ideas weren't the best. The result is a garden that is uniquely ours and a delight to behold. I can, without reservation, highly recommend Seasons Garden Design."
Sharri, Vancouver, WA
|Seasons Garden Design provides you with a variety of landscape design services to the Portland OR Metro region, Vancouver, WA, and Southwest WA. Want healthy food? Need time to relax? Our landscape designs respond to you. Like to laugh? We'll put some giggles into your garden.
GARDEN PLANNING & LANDSCAPE DESIGN
- get a garden plan that works for YOU, not the person up the street
- resolve site circulation-paths, decks, patios
- unravel drainage issues and elevation challenges
- privacy screening
- get a planting plan and plant list to plant a gorgeous garden and use less water later
- exterior lighting design-create a safe nocturnal path from curb to front door and beyond
- computer-drafted landscape plans are easy to email, so you can read them anywhere - even Timbuktu
- Get a custom-tailored garden maintenance program that will help both you and your maintenance personnel save you money. A maintenance program can include: pruning, watering, pest management and fertilization for each plant.
ECO-CONSCIOUS GARDEN COACHING – 90 minute sessions for $150 within 15 mile radius of I-5 in Vancouver, WA; we provide you with sketches and plant lists as needed to convey solutions. Consider sharing time with neighbors to reduce costs if you share common issues. New or experienced gardeners learn:
- to whip your garden into shape.
- how to renew, reuse, and recycle your garden
- tips and tricks to make organic gardening easier
- to promote bio-diversity and get some assistance from the birds, bees & beneficial insects
- how to set up basic criteria to make your own garden design decisions
EAT YOUR GARDEN
- if your only sunny space is the front yard, learn to mix edibles with ornamentals attractively
- if your space is tight, learn to grow edibles vertically
- crop rotation and sequence: what to plant during the year to keep your garden productive and how it needs to change from year to year
- get a spruced up garden to sell your house or enjoy it yourself
- exterior color & materials consultation & selection - make your home look good enough to eat
- garden furniture & furnishings selection & procurement
- help you find the right contractor for your project
- assist in preparing bid documents
- review received bids to assure apples to apples
- regular site reviews to assure your garden stays looking the way we conceived it; schedule a quarterly, bi-annually, annually, or periodic checkup.
SEASONS GARDEN DESIGN LLC © 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED